This weeks TTT is a freebie, so I thought I’d do one from a past TTT.I chose to do The Top Ten series I still have yet to finish. So, without further ado…..
1. Daughters of the moon series by Lynne Ewing. I first found this series back in high school, and I loved it. Then it went out of print, so finding the remaining books was difficult. I got a couple from amazon, managed to find two that I needed at Book Nook, and then this past week, found the last three I needed at McKay’s in TN. So now I have all 13 books.
2. The Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz. I will be honest. I hate these books. The only reason I still have them in my library and plan to finish them is to say I finished the series. But I’ve yet to even start The third book.
3. Pretty Little Liars series by Sarah Shepherd. There are so many books in the series, that I stopped buying them altogether. Well, at least I stopped buying the physical copies. I have the whole (so far) series in as nook books, but as far as finishing them, I can’t remember which one I read last.
4. The Lying Game series by Sarah Shepherd. I haven’t started the second book in this series because the first one just wasn’t gripping enough. I didn’t really like it, I didn’t really hate it. But I’m not in a hurry to finish the series.
5. House of Night by Kristen and P.C. Cast. I’m just tired of this series in general. I’ve read the first 8 books, and still have four books left (that is if what P.C. Cast says is true, and 12 will be the last book in the series). I haven’t finished it simply because I’m tired of the series. I think it was or could have been over after the third book.
6. Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick. I honestly didn’t like the first three books, so I’m not exactly jumping to read the last one. I will just to have it finished, but it’s not a priority read.
7. Fenestra series by amber Kizer. The first book in the series was an impulse buy when Borders was going out of business. I saw it on the shelf, thought it looked pretty and so I bought it. I didn’t know it was a series until shortly after finishing the first book.
8. Fallen series by Lauren Kate. I loved the first book, but I have something I like to call book ADD. I get easily distracted from reading books when I get a new book. Which is why my TBR shelf is so big. I buy books I intend to read as soon as I finish my current book, but then I end up going with a different book.
9. Revenants series by Amy Plum. See the above statment about Book ADD.
10. Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr. There are three main reasons I havn’t finished this series. 1. I wasn’t sure it was a series until about a year after I got it. I hate when series make the second book completely unrelated to the first. 2. I got the first two books as a gift right after my dad died, and I guess I will always associate them with that. and 3. The person who gave me the books is no longer a friend, and it ended somewhat badly. So negative memories with the book = not in a hurry to finish the series.
Well, there it is. My list of series I haven’t finished. It was difficult to narrow it down to just ten.
If you are interested in other bloggers TTT, it is hosted by Broke and the bookish and they have nifty little links to everyone’s blog who participated.